Utah Lawyers Who Aren't Afraid To Fight Federal Drug Distribution Charges
Drug distribution, transportation and manufacturing are serious federal level criminal charges. Overzealous Utah police officers targeting drug trafficking activity in the I-15 corridor frequently make serious mistakes and botch so-called "suicide load" investigations by violating 4th Amendment search and seizure rules and Miranda rights.
The Ogden criminal defense law firm of Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates, has drug distribution and manufacturing defense attorneys who offer straightforward legal advice and aggressive representation to clients facing federal drug charges of any type in Utah, including:
- Drug distribution, importation and transportation (drug trafficking)
- Drug cultivation and manufacturing charges (often known as "marijuana grow-house" or "meth lab" cases)
- Possession with intent to sell or distribute large quantities of narcotics, methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, etc.
- Prescription drug fraud or illegal sale or distribution of prescription drugs like Zanax, Vicodin, OxyContin, Adderall, etc.
Our experienced attorneys provide the same level of high-quality and aggressive defense representation to clients charged with crimes such as money laundering and conspiracy in connection with a federal drug distribution case. Contact us today for a free and completely confidential consultation.
Don't Talk Deal Until You Talk To An Attorney
When you are accused of a federal drug crime like distribution or transportation, the FBI and federal prosecutors are counting on your fear of prison to encourage you to cut a deal. Don't give up your rights without a fight.
A highly experienced and aggressive trial lawyer at Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates can go to work immediately to search for holes in the prosecution's case - evidentiary and procedural errors that can stop the prosecution in its tracks, such as:
- Police entrapment and the questionable use of witnesses and informants
- Lack of probable cause for your arrest and the search of your person
- Improper traffic stop and unwarranted search of your vehicle
- An invalid or improperly executed search warrant on your property
- Improper chemical testing of any drugs found
- Breaks in the chain of custody of evidence crucial to the case
If you are willing to fight hard to protect your rights and your freedom against overzealous federal police and prosecutors, the team at Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates is prepared to go all the way in your defense. Call our offices in Ogden, Utah, at 801-317-8968 today or contact us by e-mail today for a free consultation.