At the law offices of Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates we provide intelligent, aggressive legal representation to clients throughout Salt Lake City, the Wasatch Front, and across Utah. We fight relentlessly for our clients. We don't wait for the opposing party to act. As soon as clients retain our firm, we start working to achieve a strategic advantage.
We are true trial lawyers. We like to fight and we fight to win. Whether you are dealing with an auto accident, divorce, DUI, complex business dispute, or real estate matter, we are here for you.
Contact us immediately either online or by telephone at 801-317-8968 to arrange a same-day consultation with an experienced attorney in Salt Lake City or Ogden. We have offices conveniently located to help you in Salt Lake City, Ogden or a satellite office across Utah.
What Makes Us Different?
If you are facing a legal problem such as a personal injury or a criminal arrest, choosing the right law firm is perhaps the most important decision you will make. Numerous clients throughout Utah have benefited from our years of experience, dedication and the unique elements of our law firm that set us apart:
- Our law firm has developed state-of-the-art systems for investigating and attacking every aspect of a case. These systems help us see a legal problem from all angles, delivering effective results to our clients.
- Attorney Kristopher K. Greenwood is AV rated* by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest standards in legal ethics and ability.
- We have extensive experience handling a broad range of legal matters, from auto accidents, divorce, DUIs, to complex business disputes.
- If you need help with a DUI or drug charges, our Salt Lake City criminal defense lawyers can help you defend your rights.
- We have satellite offices across Utah, giving our clients a convenient law office location to visit us wherever they live.
- We have thousands of satisfied clients and a proven record of success.
- We are available 24/7 and will visit clients at home, in the hospital or in jail, if necessary.
When you call our law firm for your free telephone consultation, you will talk to a lawyer, not a receptionist, paralegal or assistant. You will know that you are speaking in confidence with a highly experienced and capable attorney who will make a rapid and honest determination of your legal matter.
Call Us Today
If you need help with a personal injury, family law, business litigation or real estate law matter in Utah, we are here for you. Visit one of our offices in Salt Lake City or Odgen, Utah today; or call our main telephone number at 801-317-8968 to arrange a same-day consultation.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
We are happy to announce Kris Greenwood has been voted AIOCLA 10 Best Attorneys in Utah for 2016!