College Scholarship Program
Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates is proud to announce that we are accepting applications for our 2021 college scholarship program. Students are encouraged to write an essay explaining what they believe the field of family and divorce law will be like in the next 10 years. The winning applicant will receive a $1,000 college scholarship that may be used towards their education expenses.
What Do Applicants Need To Do?
In addition to filling out the application form below, scholarship applicants must write a 500 to 1000 word essay answering the following question:
What do you think the field of family and divorce law will be like in the next 10 years?
What Is The Deadline?
All applicants must submit their essay by 11:59 PM on January 28, 2021.
What Is The Award?
The winning applicants will receive a $1,000 college scholarship they can use for their education expenses.
What Are The Criteria?
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident or a resident alien who is registered at a U.S. college or university.
- Essays must be written by the scholarship applicants.
- Only one submission per applicant will be considered.
- Applications and essays must be submitted by the noted deadline.
- By submitting your application and essay, you are giving permission for the content to be published on www.krisgreenwood.com.
Please submit your application and essay by the deadline of 11:59 PM on January 28, 2021.