Defending Against Any Drug Charge
If you were arrested on a drug charge or believe you may be the target of a state or federal drug crimes investigation, it is extremely important to consult with an experienced and aggressive defense attorney immediately, before you say anything to the police or the FBI that may adversely affect your chance of avoiding conviction and jail time.
We have successfully defended clients charged with misdemeanor, state felony and federal drug crimes relating to the possession, sale, distribution and manufacture of a full range of narcotics and other illegal drugs, including:
- Marijuana (pot) or hashish (hash), including marijuana grow house operations
- Powder and crack cocaine
- Amphetamines and methamphetamines, including meth lab cases
- Heroin and other opiates
- Hallucinogens (LSD, PCP, psilocybin mushrooms)
- Designer drugs such as ecstasy (MDMA, “X” or “E”) and GHB
- Prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Vicodin, Zanax and Adderall
- Drug paraphernalia (bongs, papers, pipes, rigs, etc.)
Our attorneys are thoroughly experienced and skilled in the trial practice of criminal law at both the state and federal levels. The sooner you contact us for help, the greater the possibility that we will be able to stop an investigation, prevent an arrest or indictment, or convince prosecutors to reduce charges or drop them outright.
Our Record Speaks For Itself
Since 1999, the highly dedicated and aggressive drug charge defense trial attorneys at Kristopher K. Greenwood & Associates have built an impressive record of success in defending clients charged with a full range of drug crimes, including:
- Drug possession charges such as marijuana possession or possession of illegal paraphernalia
- Felony drug charges such as possession with intent to sell or distribute illegal drugs
- Drug distribution and manufacturing charges, including marijuana cultivation, meth lab operation, importation, transportation and federal drug trafficking or drug smuggling charges
- Felony weapons charges in connection with a drug case
- Conspiracy, money laundering and other charges relating to a major drug investigation
- Narcotics and controlled substance charges (cocaine, heroin and others)
- Prescription drug crimes
When Your Freedom And Future Are On The Line, Call A Trial Lawyer
Every drug charge case is different. It takes a highly experienced, aggressive and confident attorney to unravel the complex legal, procedural and evidentiary issues that may provide the key to beating the prosecution’s case.
Call our offices at (801) 475-8800 today to receive a free and completely confidential consultation with an experienced Utah drug charges defense trial lawyer. We have offices multiple offices to serve you, visit us in Ogden, Lehi or Salt Lake City.